Saturday, February 25, 2012

March Madness - WEEK 1: Paper

If you are like me, you are a big fan of sites like craftgawker, pinterest, and designsponge because they are packed with wonderful DIY ideas for all things crafty. Sometimes, however, I "like, pin, or bookmark" way too many things. Too many things to ever get anything made. Great ideas, so little time (hence, my title... Frantic Crafter).

So, I am going to do something about it.

Beginning March 1, I am going to embark upon a month of MARCH MADNESS, crafting style. Week 1, I am going to choose 7 simple projects that are made with paper, and I am going to tackle one each day. I am going to keep these simple, so that I am not causing undue stress with my little project.

Without further ado, here are my selections for Week 1:


Magazine Tree
Paper Quilt
Pillow Box
String-Tie Envelope
Wrapped Pencil
Enveloper Liners
Paper Punch Garland

My goal is to post back here each day with what I have made, but we'll see how that goes. You know... frantic and all.  ;)

Won't you join me? It does not have to be these projects, or even paper projects. Just pick 7 things off that list of crafty "to dos" and tackle 'em. Let me know how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of those! I can't wait to see how they turn out!!

    ReplyDelete