Saturday, February 4, 2012

DIY Day - Paper Flowers


DIY DAY: Paper Flowers Roundup

I always have so many ideas floating around in my head. The great thing about the internet is that there are so many great ideas floating around out there. The bad thing about the internet is that there are so many great ideas floating around out there.

Sooo... I am going to attempt to corral some of those ideas into my blog for future reference for both myself and whoever else would benefit. Further saturation of the internet with good ideas. Ahh! 

First up: a collection of paper flowers. The links to the DIYs are located below the pictures. Enjoy!







Now go forth and make flowers!

2 comments:

  1. i just might! not today though, it's already 11pm over here.. but tomorrow, I'll make flowers. thank you!! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These tissue paper flowers are easy and inexpensive to make. String them together as a garland and hang them from the ceiling or make individual flowers to ...

      paper craft

      paper flowers

      Delete